about a cartain phenomenon

  I will introduce you about a cartain phenomenon. I think you will absolutely sympathize me!

  A cartain phenomenon is "can't get up in the morning". Do you sympathize me? Resently,winter is coming and it's getting colder and colder. As a result, I can no longer wake up in the morning. If classes start from the first period, it would be bad not to be able to get up, so I'm trying to do three things so that I can get up.

 Number 1 is 8 hours sleeping. This was impossible while playing the game. Number 2 is refrain from caffein intake. This had no effect. Number 3 is setting an alarm every minute. This succeeded in walking me up once, but I felt asleep twice.

 Conclusion, It's okay if you can't get up!

If anyone sees this blog, please give me a "morning call"!

コメント

  1. I sympathize you very much! I often repeated getting up and sleeping due to many alarms, so now, I am setting one or two alarms on holidays and practicing to get up with first alarm!
    I assume the best way is to go to bed early.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

Best friend Birthday!

At a part-time job