About me

 Hello, My name is Kou! I 'm called Morimon. I'm from Takahashi City, Okayama prefecture. I love my city so much that I have been living here since I was born.

 I will introduced my recent events. I worked a lot and saved money, so I bought an Apple Watch SE (44mm) that  I had wanted for a year! The reason I wanted it is Because I plan to participate in the SOJA KIBIJI Marathon in winter. Apple Watch is great for pacing during races.So Lately, my hobby is wearing it and runnnig at night. The starry sky is so beautiful.

 I would like to live on an desert island for a month while I'm a univercity student. So I want to secure water, start a fire, catch fish in the sea, bulid a house, and eat my favorite fried chicken for dinner.

Would you like to become friends with me and go to an uninhabited island?

Thank you ! 


コメント

  1. I didn't know you are runner.
    You might servive for a month with your Apple watch(lol)

    返信削除
  2. I want to buy apple watch SE too. But it is very expensive. So I have to save money...

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Best friend Birthday!

At a part-time job